Do you want to be basic and take fall pictures in a pumpkin patch or apple farm? Use this list to find the perfect fit for you and your friends.
- Blackman Homestead Farms, Lockport, NY
- With apple picking and cider what more could you ask for to have for fall fun. Blackman Farms is a sixth-generation family farm and offers everything fall.
- Watt Farms Country Market, Albion, NY
- What apple picking place has a harvest brunch on Sundays? This one does. Not only does it have that but it also has apple picking and a country market.
- Becker Farms, Gasport, NY
- Vineyard, brewing company, a farm and more. Becker farms is the ultimate place for kids and adults to be. They also put on a Harvest Fest and a Concord Stomp.
- Parkway Orchards, Niagara Falls, ON
- Located on the scenic Niagara Parkway, residents and tourists alike can enjoy the view as they pick fruit and enjoy an ice cream cone.
- Smith’s Orchard Cider Mill, Pendleton, NY
- The finest cider you can find in Western NY. Open from September through December for apple picking and cider drinking.
- Wheatfield Pumpkin Farm, Wheatfield, NY
- Spooky! The Wheatfield Pumpkin Farm not only has pumpkins and cider, but they have a haunted hayride too!
- The MaiZe, North Tonawanda, NY
- “WNY’s Original Cornfield Maze.” The MaiZE is open every day and flashlight nights are until 11p.m.
- The Great Pumpkin Farm, Clarence, NY
- Want a place that does more than just allow you to pumpkin pick? The Great Pumpkin Farm has special weekend activities where visitors can attend BBQs, play in the pumpkin Olympics and compete in the pumpkin pie eating competition.